Free delivery on orders over £150
Electrical lock with aluminium housing and stainless steel mechanism. If the lock is under power, the handles are blocked. The 20 mm continuous adjustability of the bolts allows a perfect alignment of your locking mechanism. A solid stainless steel deadbolt with a 23 mm throw guarantees a secure locking.
Voltage: 12 V AC/DC
- Current: 0,3 A.
- Loss of power => Lock will release the knobs (fail open).
- Easy left or right changing of the self-latching bolt.
- Throw of the deadbolt, 23 mm in 1 turn of the key.
- Key-operated self-latching bolt.
- Adjustment of the bolts up to 20 mm continuous without removing the lockbox
- 4-hole fixing with two hexagon socket head screws.
- Center distance bolts: 60 mm.
- Exchangeable with all Locinox locks